Our Safety Director is a Board Certified Professional in Comprehensive Practice (CSP) who manages our safety policies and ensures our compliance with all client, state, and federal regulations. Our goal is nothing short of zero accidents on every project. All project executives, project managers, and foremen have completed at least 30 hours of OSHA Outreach Training. All field employees carry a minimum 10 hours. All participate in 4 or more hours of continuing education every year. Dinto is the only major electrical contractor in Connecticut to employ a board-certified safety professional to manage its programs, which are audited by America’s leading contractor screening firms.
Safety is the first order of business for our weekly senior staff meetings, project kickoffs, and daily on-site planning. When a safety incident happens, the executive vice president is the foreman’s first call.
Dinto has always been a leader in training, practicing and enforcing NFPA 70E on all projects. Our employees utilize the latest NFPA 70E Personal Protective Equipment coupled with our Safety Director providing site specific Job Hazard Analysis reports to ensure a safe environment for all personnel. Our policy is always zero energy with regards to live work unless de-energizing the system poses a greater hazard than performing live work.
Project Safety Plan
- Designated Project Safety Manager
- On-site safety Personnel
- Daily JHA and other communication tools
- Job Site Safety Reviews
Site Specific Training Required Prior to Work
- Personnel Safety Training Records
- 30-hour OSHA Training for Supervisors
- 10-hour OSHA Craft Training
Safety Program Participation
- Dinto is the only major electrical contractor in Connecticut to employ a board-certified safety professional to manage its programs, which are audited by America’s leading contractor screening firms.